STEP 10: Showing your work
Your presentation must include the following:
- Poster – this must be a summary of the report and the order of the pages on the poster must follow the order of the report.
- The poster must be printed on A4 pages (landscape or portrait). This is compulsory for Regional Expos and the International Science fair (ISF).
- The poster must be arranged in a logical order starting on the top of the left hand board and ending at the bottom of the right hand board. See below for more information on the order of the A4 pages on the poster board.
- Report file
- Working model on table (compulsory for engineering projects and optional for other projects). Maximum size- length 45cm, width 30cm and height 15cm.
- Survey questionnaires (if applicable)
Poster boards will be provided at Regional Expos - check with the Regional Science Fair Director for the size and dimensions.
The poster is a very important part of the exhibit. It should be easy to read and understand and it should explain what the learner did, how it was done and what was found out. Make the presentation interesting and attention-grabbing. The intention is to get visitors to stop and read what the project is all about. The summarised information must be out in a logical order. The detailed information will be in the report file.
Compulsory logical order for display board at Regional and International Science Fair
|SCIENTIFIC METHOD PROJECTS||ENGINEERING PROJECTS|